What is the use of GIF Images?
It makes a situation easy to explain, like its counterpart “emojis”.
GIFs have the ability to express everything from emotion to wide spanned comical and marketing ideas. GIFs are eye catching and attract the visitor when browsing a website and thus are handy to incorporate into your web pages.
There are various GIF maker tools to help you make GIFs. Also, there are some fully equipped with a wide selection of tools and extras as often seen in paid versions; however, you can also achieve maximum results with these free GIF creator tools.
Read – 12 reasons for brands to use GIFs in content marketing
Here is the list of 8 top and free GIF creators
Invitation to join Global Marketers Community Discussion Space
Check out – Top 25 Global Video Marketing Disruptors
Gyazo is technically a screen-capture tool. You can capture, and save GIFs using it. It is one of the best gif generators
This is a great tool amongst free GIF creators, for anyone who takes casual screen captures and wants to show them off to others. Use your creative mind and this tool could be used in other business-related capacities.
- Animated gif generator free
- Screen capture tool
- Capture instantly
- Unlimited screen capturing
- Free tool
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Captures can be shared on multiple platforms
Recordit is specifically meant for quickie tutorials or examples, rather than those that require longer record times. Just drag the space you want to capture, hit record, and show viewers what they need to see. It converts the file into a GIF rather than a video recording.
After downloading, the Recordit icon appears on the Start menu. And when you want to start the recording, you just click on the icon and select the area you want to capture. After the recording is finished, the video gets automatically uploaded to Recordit’s servers.
- Supports Windows and Mac both
- GIF based screencast tool
- Free tool
- Record the desktop screen as long as for five minutes
- Free GIF maker app also available
- Offers screen sharing possibility
- Everything happens on the web
GIFDeck is a great way to convert your decks into GIFs.
Convert your SlideShare presentations into animated GIFs. Copy the URL of the presentation, paste it in the given box on gifdeck.in and click ‘convert’. It will use your web browser to do the conversion on the client side itself and generates GIF on the fly. Download the GIF and use it wherever you want.
- Free tool
- Convert SlideShare presentations into animated GIFs
- Online animated gif maker
Read – Top Explainer Video Tools to create an animated video – 2023 Edition
4. Make a GIF – A GIF maker from a video
The extensive GIF maker allows you to choose from a couple of options to make your GIF. With this, you can create from screenshots, YouTube videos, uploaded videos, or premade GIFs.
It is also a free image hosting site, so once the GIF has been made, you can link it directly from the ‘Make a GIF’ gallery. Accounts are free, and if you change your mind about a GIF, you can easily request that it be deleted.
- Create from screenshots, YouTube videos, uploaded videos, or premade GIFs
- Also a free image hosting site
- Free tool
- Create animated GIFs from images and videos
- Resize all images at once
- Custom animation speeds
- No user account required
- Simple to use
Get updated with Latest Video Marketing News
YouTube videos are a great source for screencasts. It turns videos into animated GIFs to share with your community.
Which means original content for you and more exposure for your fans’ videos.
That is make your videos on YouTube to GIF using GIFYT. Just paste in the URL, select the time period you want to be captured, and convert it to a GIF.
It is very easy to use, fast, and free. The only thing that you have to be careful is that you can’t select too long a clip duration. It should be short and relevant for the best quality GIFs. It is in the top list of free gif creators, to create GIFs from YouTube.
- YouTube GIF maker
- Easy to use and fast
- Free tool
Read – Youtube vs Facebook: Which is the best for video marketing?
6. Wondershare Filmora9
The Wondershare Filmora9 is rated as one of the best-of-its-kind film and GIF maker software. It has so many features to aid you in your design needs for your website. Enjoy over 100 features of visual effects as well as complete control over audio and video settings. It is the best from free gif creators.
- Very easy to use
- Create GIFs from still images
- From any of video format like AVI, MPEG, WAV, DAT, EVO, MKV, MP4, WMV, etc you can create your GIF
- User friendly
- Edit your GIF with basic editing like crop, combine, rotate, speed up, slow down, color correction
- Edit your GIF with beautiful effects, text and subtitles
- Drag and drop feature
- Change the resolution, frame rate, and bit rate of the gif based on your needs
- Can put text inside or outside in GIF
Are you a video marketing expert? Take this quiz
With Photoscape you can do lots of fun editing effects for your videos.
- GIF editor online
- Page merging
- Animated GIF
- Colour picker
- Photo splitter to cut up a single photo into several pieces
Know the New Things in Video Marketing
8. SSuite Gif Animator
SSuite is one of the very few Green Software programs and uses less energy when running the program.
- Support all Windows systems – 32-bit and 64 bit
- Green software program
- Free animated gif maker software
- Create movies, slide shows, animated gifs and more
- Simple to use
- Completely portable – USB or any memory device
- Supports jpg, jpeg, png, and BMP images
- Even create small gif movies
Here are the Top 40 Video Production Companies in India
Vidsaga is a global marketplace for Organisations to create Videos. Consider it as “Upwork/ Fiverr for videos” with Creative script writing and professional project management
The post 8 Top and Free ‘GIF creators’ in 2023 appeared first on Vidsaga.com.
* This article was originally published here