YouTube isn’t very complicated. It’s all about thinking what will my audience click while they are at work. That is the key. If you want a video to go viral that takes work, but the first step is putting up images and title that are not offensive. If it can be watched at work it can be sent to anyone and that is what can go viral. Did you click my image? Why? Because of its Title?
YouTube marketing is a free service and anyone or any business can have a free YouTube channel. To get a YouTube channel all you will need to do is create an ID and find or borrow a digital camera to upload your video. Here are the top 10 tips to to follow to boost your video views online.
Here are the 10 steps to follow:
1. Research keywords related to your content and find popular YouTube videos
2. Use the keyword and title tags from the popular videos and copy them into your video.
3. Find relevant channels in YouTube and subscribe to them.
4. Create a description that begins and ends with your URL
5. Repeat the most important keywords in your description at least 4-5 times each
6. Get friends, family and co-workers to rate and favorite your videos
7. Have a few friends view your new video and comment on your video This is important because it is always hardest to get the first comments on a video. Nobody wants to be the first one to post a comment.
8. Use YouTube to send out friend requests or use software to do it for you
9. Respond to other relevant videos that use similar keywords
10. Make comments on relevant videos
Courtesy of www.semtrak.com